Thursday 14 February 2013

Garnier Moisture Match Shine be gone review.

I sent for Garnier Moisture Match Shine be gone, for combination to oily skin. As I have a very combinated skin type, I have dry skin in some places, yet I get quite oily around my nose and chin and other places.
So I bought this to test out.
The packaging is fine and just looks simple and ordinary. Nothing exciting, but nothing bad. 
The product it's self was a creamy substance with a green tint to it.
I used this after I took my makeup off in the evening and I didn't see immediate results, but i rubbed it in and my face just felt, nicer! It wasn't smooth, but it was better than before hand and my face just appeared brighter and healthier and washed. 
I used this in the morning before applying my makeup. My face felt refreshed and looked better. I looked a bit red, but that was sorted after waiting a bit.
The only down sides to this product is you have to rub this in quite a lot and it doesn't absorb as well as others because if you don't rub it in, you look like you've been sweating bucket loads!
I don't know if it happens to anyone, but when I used this product I was a bit red afterwards, but it did fade and this happens to my skin a lot as its VERY sensitive. 
This can be bought from Superdrug for £5.99, but right now its on offer for only £3.99!
Remember, this is what I think of it and i'm not guaranteeing it'll work on your skin, its just it works for me.
BUT if you do have combination to oily skin, then its quite good, but if you have sensitive skin, then I reccomend thinking twice before you buy as I was a bit red and a tiny bit itchy on my face!
Hope you like it! ;)
Please leave a comment on what you think and i'll leave a comment on your blog! ;)

2 comments: