Saturday 14 September 2013

Top 5 drugstore foundations.

I've recently been experimenting with different foundations from the drugstores. My skin is a combination, but more dry, so I tend to go with the dewy finish.
1.

Pros: Buildable. Dewy finish. coverage is good. SPF 15. good packaging. 
Cons: Not a variety of colours. Too dark for the winter for my skin tone




Again another rimmel product, and also another favourite of mine.
Pros: Covers most of my imperfections. Not too heavy. Dewy finish. Not cakey. Easy to apply.
Cons: Hard to build up without looking heavy. 







A light foundation good for when your skin is looking on the better side. It almost acts like a BB cream.
Pros: evens out skin tones. Nice colours. Easily blended. Refreshing look to the face
Cons: Not for when you have a break out of spots!




This gives a matte finish and is a little different to what I usually go for, but still I like it and I its good enough to go into my top 5.
Pros: Good coverage. Natural. A variety of colours to find your 'True Match'. 
Cons: Found it a bit patchy on occasion. Came off easily if I did not powder.





This is a BB cream, but I liked it so much that I think its worth putting it in the blog post.
Pros: Hydrating. SPF 30. non greasy. evens out skin tone. Smoother skin. A radiant glow.
Cons: does not cover imperfections like a foundation, because its BB cream. (not really a good enough reason!)


I recommend all of these foundations if you have combination skin! These are some of the best I found worked for me.
These are my own opinions and in no way am I getting payed to say this. and remember I am not guaranteeing that these are going to work for you as I only tried them out and I'm just recommending them!

No comments:

Post a Comment