Friday 15 February 2013

Garnier Summer Body & Body 7 days review.


I purchased summer body from boots for around £7 for a 400ml bottle, not reading the label saying it was a self tanner. I used this and was surprised to see a sun kissed look on my legs and arms!

I had a closer look and realized it was a self tanner, and I'd bought the shade 'Dark'.

I loved it and would get compliments on how I was so tanned, I admitted it was moisturizer to everyone, but I thought it looked quite natural, but seeing as it was a rainy day, I looked a bit out of place next to pale legs.

I think this is a great product for summer this year in 2013 and I am looking forward to using it for then. It smells of Apricots, moisturizes your skin and just leaves you looking sun kissed. It doesn't leave horrible marks on your legs as long as you rub the stuff in properly and apply even amounts on the leg. There isn't much wrong with this, apart from it doesn't actually work immediately  i'd say it takes a couple of hours to work, but I apply it in the evening and wait over night to wake up with lovely legs!

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days. - £2.99 250ml - Boots.
I picked this up in boots looking to try it out as I had seen a few people had been raving about this. So I bought it to find out I love it!
I use it more than the self tanning one, as I don't think people have tans in the winter! But it is getting closer to summer, so i'll be using the other one soon. It says its fast absorbent  YES! I love it because of that, its not an immediate absorbent thingy, but it doesn't leave you feeling sticky and as soon as you've rubbed it in, you can just put your trousers over the top again without your legs sticking!
It made my skin feel nice and smooth as I have fairly rough skin that's dry and it needs a lot of attention! I got this exact one: Garnier Body, Intensive 7 days Replenishing Lotion with L-Bifidus* Nutritive Mango Oil. Dry Skin. Fast absorbing. (I know there are a few different versions that looks practically the same!)

Over all both of these products are amazing and I recommend them both. The self tanning one is great for a summery sun kissed look and the Garnier Body one is good for when you just want to replenish your dry skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment