Sunday 17 February 2013

Loreal Paris Studio Hot Curl & Straight spray - Empties!

These two babies are just a couple of my many empty bottles!
I've been trying different sprays for my hair to protect my hair against the heat of my straighters and curlers!
I tried Vo5, Toni & Guy and other brands, this brand was my favourite, although Toni and Guy are very closely followed!
At such a good price  I couldn't resist buying these as quite often, Loreal do a 2 for £4 offer on all their studio line
I've used this brand for ages now, and I have many empty Bottles! 
(I have plenty more bottles!) I save the bottles in case I want to do D.I.Y Homemade things.

I use this most often, as I straighten my hair more than I curl it so I get through this faster.
I love this as after straightening your hair, you have a soft silky touch to your hair. I think it does the heat protection bit well! (I can't really tell) 
I think it's essential that if you use heat on your hair then you have to have some kind of heat protection.

This stuff also does a good job ,your hair looks shiny and silky and it get protected from your curlers! Does pretty much the same, but for curling hair!


The only problem I have with these products are, I get through them quite quickly, but then I straighten and curl my hair alot and use quite a bit! If you are looking for something to keep your hair in good condition, then these are great!

1 comment: