Tuesday 19 February 2013

Top Shop Lipstick review!

The other month, I purchased Topshop lipstick for £8 each. I got 'Mexican Wave' - A bright orangey redish colour. and 'Lengend' - A bright dark pinky colour.. I don't know how to explain it..


I can't find the link on the website! Have they stopped doing them? :(
The camera hasn't quite picked up the true colour of these, but they are near enough!
I'd never really tried out Top Shop makeup when I bought these, but now i'm a little bit obsessed!
The Lipsticks really moisturize your lips when you put them on and just feel so nice!
I thought that £8 was quite alot of money just for a clothing store lipstick, but it turns out it really is worth it!
I now have other colours, but they are currenly at someone elses house, but they are: Whimsical £8 and Nevada - £8
If you are looking for a middle priced Lipstick that is a long lasting and great quality Lipstick, then I reccomend these!
MY ONLY PROBLEM!
The packaging gets dirty in my make up bag, so it doesn't stay all nice and pretty forever, but the product does, don't worry!

3 comments:

  1. Follow me for more reviews like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to know the lipsticks are good! I've been looking for a review that describes it just how i want it, like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you like it, hopefully you can come back here often :) (Also thanks for the follow!)

      Delete