Wednesday 13 February 2013

Lou recommends!

I guess this is my first proper blog post and it's only a quickie! I'm just going to recommend something that I probably couldn't live without.
This is the stuff I use pretty much all the time.
I straighten my hair every 1 or 2 days and that makes my hair in bad condition, with split ends, dry hair and just unhealthy looking hair with no gloss or shine.
Then I started using this everytime I washed my hair after towel drying my hair. (Roughly 3 or 4 times a week) It is £6.99 and is an absolute bargain for what it does. I get compliments on my hair occasionally and they ask how i do it. I just love this stuff as my hair now feels knot free, soft, shiny, healthy and definitely not dry! :D
I got it from Boots, but I Heard there are other brands very good too.
I also love the Shampoo and Conditioner!
Shampoo and conditioner - £6.99 each -Boots
I definitely recommend if you have dry hair, or just want something to feed your hair! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment