Tuesday 12 February 2013

About

I've been interested in Beauty products, fashion and lots of other things for quite a while now and love to read others. One day I thought I'd give it a go, so I did. 
I will be doing hauls, sharing my opinions and many other things and I will recommend things too!
I did have a blog called 'LouLovesBeauty', but being so forgetful, I forgot my password.. So i just created a new one, that is going to be exactly the same stuff, just with a slightly different name!
I hope you like all my future posts.
I don't know what people will think of me, but i'll hope for the best :)
- Loulou :)
P.S I'd be very thankful if you could follow me and comment and i'll happily check out your blog and comment and follow ;) I'd love to get to know everyone better on this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment